
MY HOBBY
I love soccer very much, and that is one of my hobbies. I guess that is most favorite sports in this world, or perhaps in this universe, because our life just in this earth anyway. Well, I used to play soccer every Sunday morning in my hometown, but here in
In the match, I always became an attacker or in offensive line, because I’m tall and fast also strong. And I’m glad to be like that, because I’m the important player in the match who will get score for the team. And when I make goal, I feel amazing. So that’s about my hobby, you may try it sometime, and you’ll feel good after that, although you loose. Believe me!
by:ILHAM MUFTI
96528
K3 '09
the story is good.your hobby is interesting..
BalasHapusI like sports too..
your story is great,
BalasHapusI like sports too...
I can understand your writing. Your writing is good eventhough there are some grammatical errors. You should have used ‘it’ instead of’that’.’Padang too hot’ should be ‘Padang is too hot.’I can jogging’should be ‘I can do jogging’.Because after modal you must not use present participle. I t must be followed by infinitive. ‘More fun than play video game at home’should be’it gives me more fun than playing video games does’. ‘I always became’should be’I always become’. ‘Loose’ should be ‘lose’
BalasHapushey IL...ne Lia...
BalasHapusoou..h..you know, for me you have a boring hobby.
And you order me to try it???
Noooo....!!!
it's make tired, and the most important is I can't play it...
I think U should try checking your grammar more than once.ok, yeah, may be soccer is nice hobby during U don't get something bad when U play it..
BalasHapus